The simple 6 step process
The AES application process is simple:
1. Get in touch with our Internships Coordinator for our application form
2. Email your completed application form, along with a copy of your CV (Resume) to our Internship Coordinator
3. Our Internship Coordinator will review it and get back to you within 2 working days with cost information and a Participation Agreement
4. We will conduct either a phone call or Skype interview with you to discuss the programme and give information on how to refine your CV (Resume), if required
5. You pay for the AES programme so we can start the search for a placement.
6. When a suitable placement has been identified, you will be contacted with further details.
Once you have confirmed your participation, AES will give you information on how to apply for a visa, if applicable and can help you arrange your housing for either your first few nights or for your whole stay in London. In some instances, companies may request a telephone or Skype interview. It is important that you contact them straight away to arrange this. But don’t worry we will help you with arranging that too. Following confirmation of your internship, you will receive an email from us with all the required details, such as information about the organisation and your supervisor. On arrival in London, you will receive a full orientation covering everything you need to know about living and working in London. It will be an opportunity to ask questions and meet your peers.
• Full Name
• Name of university
• Country of residence
• Course of study
• When you intend to arrive in the UK
• What visa you are currently on if already in the UK
We look forward to helping you plan your internship experience in London!
In some instances, companies may request a telephone or Skype interview. It is important that you contact them straight away to arrange this. But don’t worry we will help you with arranging that too…
Get your application started today!Apply Now!