Start your application today
Select your programme and ensure that your CV (resume) and covering letter are accurate, up-to-date and reflective of your experiences and goals. You may wish to use our guidelines to assist you in writing your CV (resume) and covering letter. Then simply follow our 5 step application process.
1. WE RECEIVE AND EXAMINE YOUR APPLICATION Get in touch with our internship team for our application form and email your completed application, along with a copy of your CV (resume) to our Internship Coordinator. We look forward to helping you plan your internship experience in London!
The simple 5 step process
2. ORGANISE A SKYPE INTERVIEW Our Internship Coordinator will organise a Skype interview with you to get a better understanding about what industries and sectors you are interested in and open to for your internship.
3. WE FIND YOU A PLACEMENT Once a suitable placement has been identified, you will be contacted with further details. In some instances, companies may request an interview. Following confirmation of your internship, you will receive an email from AES with all the required details, such as information about the organisation and your supervisor.
4. SELECT CLASSES We will let you know if classes are applicable to your selected programme. During the academic year, AES works with Birkbeck and LSBU to offer students the opportunity to study at world-class universities and receive a transcript.
5. INTRODUCTION TO INTERNSHIPS On arrival in London, you will receive a full orientation covering internships and life in the UK. It will be an opportunity to ask questions, meet your peers and get to know the AES Study Centre and staff. We pride ourselves on our interaction with students, and our staff will be available during your entire placement.
1. WE RECEIVE AND EXAMINE YOUR APPLICATION Get in touch with our internship team for our application form and email your completed application, along with a copy of your CV (resume) to our Internship Coordinator.
We look forward to helping you plan your internship experience in London!
Once you have confirmed your participation, AES will give you information on how to apply for a visa, if applicable and can help you arrange your housing.