Anglo Educational Services is a recognised full-service educational provider based in the heart of London.
Anglo Educational Services (AES) works with universities in London to provide customised academic programing. We provide academic support for universities with their own semester abroad programmes and those requiring assistance with total curricular offerings. We have over 40 years of experience helping US institutions with programmes in the UK and throughout Europe.
AES is able to offer visiting undergraduates an internship combined with a broad selection of courses, as a part of a semester programmes. If your students would prefer to undertake a full-time internship, with no academic component, they can apply to the London Professional Internship Programme
Over the summer period, AES can also offer the Bloomsbury Summer Programme . The summer programme runs for 8 weeks and students can choose from up to 6 courses combined with an internship.
AES offers a wide variety of services, including:
- Courses taught by qualified British instructors.
- As a UKVI Tier 4 sponsor AES is able to facilitate the appropriate UK student visa (if necessary).
- The ability to work with US institutions providing their own programme in London to add an internship component to the curriculum
- Placement of individual or groups of students in internships in a wide variety of fields
- Guest lectures from academics, business leaders and professional practitioners in all major fields.
- Ongoing support of students with their internships and extra-curricular activities in conjunction with their home institution.
- Classroom space at Monticello House our Study Centre in central London
- A wide range of courses run by Birkbeck, University of London and London South Bank University (LSBU) with transcripts provided.
- Support and advice from our experienced Study Centre staff.
- Field trips (in the UK and Europe).
Academic Credit for Students
For the growing number of non-EU undergraduates pursuing an internship in London, enrolling at Birkbeck or LSBU will enable them to take on a course-load sufficient to obtain credit towards their degree programme at their home campus. It will ensure that they fulfil their required study time in London and balance their internship practicum contact hours, according to UKVI visa regulations. At Birkbeck or LSBU students, under the aegis of AES will be treated as UK students. You can choose from approximately 18 different course options. Internship participants will also enrol in Birkbeck’s Work-based Learning Seminar, which serves as a compulsory, reflective learning component of the internship, and is integral to the assessment of the internship placement. Transcripts for these courses will be issued by Birkbeck for credit transfer purposes. They will carry student ID and have full access to the university’s extensive library, IT and student facilities. (Click the logos below for more info)
AES can also assist with Educational Tours tailored to your academic requirements and housing for university groups in London. We would be very happy to discuss your particular needs and devise a study abroad program that is tailored to your requirements please contact us. Also if you would like to see student testimonials please click here.
If you would like AES to develop a tailor-made programme for your students, please don't hesitate to get in touchContact us