Anglo Educational Services is a recognised full service educational provider based in the heart of London. We work with universities and colleges across the US and Europe to organise short-term and semester-length academic programmes, the cornerstone of which is our London Internship Programme. We ensure that students gain the hands-on skills and knowledge required to succeed in today’s competitive global employment market. AES is a UKVI (UK Visas & Immigration) Tier 4 Sponsor and recognised by the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education).
Successful internships provide students with an unparalleled opportunity to apply their classroom learning to the workplace and vice versa. Internships also provide host employers with high-achieving workers who bring a fresh perspective and ideas.
Benefits of hosting an intern
• Gain enthusiastic and motivated workers
• A fresh perspective to on-going projects
• Develop supervisory skills of staff
• Opportunity to train new professionals in your field
• Students may bring specialist skills and knowledge to your organisation
• Assistance with special projects
Why offer an internship through AES?
Student internships are an excellent way for organisations to bring new talent and energy into their operations, and help develop future leaders in their fields. The vast majority of students undertaking an internship through AES receive academic credit for their experience. As a result, they invest a great deal into their placement. They come from a variety of backgrounds (generally from the US).
With over 40 years’ experience of providing educational services, AES will find the right intern for you by;
• Interviewing all students prior to sending suitable applications to you
• Ensuring all students have the correct UK visa to undertake a placement.
• Arranging a Skype/telephone interview with the student if required.
• Providing a Site Supervisor handbook.
• Providing a dedicated internship team in the AES London office.
• All students have an arrival orientation covering all aspects of living and working in London.
• Mid-term visit by AES staff to ensure the placement is going smoothly.
• 6 weeks to 3 months
•15 hours a week placement
• Students will normally be studying part time while undertaking the placement
• All London based
Previous AES interns have designed websites, launched social networking strategies, compiled HR handbooks, written articles for newspapers and magazines, drafted press releases, created high-end custom lighting fixtures, run front-of-house operations and more besides. In return, organisations have helped students gain a deeper insight into their chosen career path, build future contacts and gain in self-confidence. See testimonials
If you are interested in offering an internship or have any questions, please get in touch for more information and we would be happy to discuss your particular requirements.
Please click here to see our employers Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Make contact with the internships team to dicuss your particular requirmentsI want to find out more